After cooking quarantine meal #168, there’s a good chance mom’s are more than a little over it. Here are just a few favorite spots to pick up brunch curbside for Mother’s Day this Sunday, May 10. And yes, you can get mimosas to go. Order ahead and pick up curbside.
• Celebrate Mom with one of Ford’s Fish Shack’s special Mother’s Day Family Meals. that are available for curbside pick up from the Ashburn and South Riding. Pick up options are Sunday, May 10 from 11 am to 5 pm. All orders must be placed by Friday, May 8 at 5 pm.
- Purcellville’s Petite Loulou has put together a Mom-Mosa gift box including a bottle of French sparkling wine, carafe of juice and adorable gifts made by small producers for $55. The cafe also offers a Grande Mother’s Day Tea along with brunch or breakfast to go. Go to petiteloulou.store to order.
- Dinner Belles Kitchen Cupboard in Lovettsville is offering sweet or savory French toast casserole for four for $20. Add in a mimosa for mom for $10 or purchase a bottle of sparkling wine from the cupboard fun selection. Order online by May 8 for pick-up May 9. Limited delivery is available. Go to facebook.com/dbkitchencupboard to order.
- Ashburn’s Famous Toastery offers curbside pick-up Mother’s Day brunch for four for $40 with options including quiche, French toast casserole and flapjacks. Add a mimosa kit for $18. Go to facebook.com/famoustoastery
- SideBar’s Mother’s Day brunch is sold out, but you can still order from sister establishment More Better Restaurant in Round Hill: brunch for four is $80 including eggs, sausage and bacon and cinnamon rolls along with a range of beverage add-ons. You can even buy a spring bouquet with your meal. Go to facebook.com/morebetterbeer
- Ashburn’s Parallel Wine & Whiskey Bar serves up an abundant Mother’s Day brunch for up to five, including salad, smoked salmon, lots of breakfast meats, a frittata and more, for $120. Add on mimosas or bloody Marys and make mom’s day. Order at paralleltogo.smartonlineorder.com.